is there a started wordlist.db somewhere online?

hput hput3 at fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 10 04:15:27 CEST 2021

I've built bogofilter from git sources  thru `make install' but I see
no wordlist.db.. I kind of expected there be somekind of starter
wordlist.db put in place.

Looking for some mention of it in the README, INSTALL or RELEASE.notes
files with

grepping on `wordlist' , I see no mention in any of those.

I have one I've been using a while back at 27MB, I tried to compact it
with bf_compact cmd but this is what I got:

 bf_compact ~/.bogofilter
BDB1081 Page 2205: btree or recno page is of inappropriate type 13
BDB1087 Page 2205: Btree level incorrect: got 0, expected 1
/home/reader/.bogofilter/wordlist.db: BDB0090 DB_VERIFY_BAD: Database verification failed
bogoutil[2952932]: database wordlist.db does not verify: BDB0090 DB_VERIFY_BAD: Database verification failed
/home/reader/.bogofilter/wordlist.db corrupted, aborting.

So where would I get somekind of starter wordlist.db or barring that
are there tools that can fix the one above mentioned as being corrupt?