Windows Adaptation of Bogofilter

OTR Comm otrcomm at isp-systems.com
Tue Jul 27 03:04:18 CEST 2004

That is why it is free and I provide a link to the BogoFilter site for
the source code!

Also, I have been round and round with the lawyers at N2H2 about getting
the source code for the derivation of Squid that they used to develop
their Bess Proxy, and have talked extensively to Henrik Nordstrom (the
developer of Squid), and both Henrik and the N2H2 lawyers say that N2H2
is not required by GPL to give me a copy of their derived work.  They
don't even mentions on their site that the Bess Proxy uses a derivation
of Squid.  However, they did tell that it is, and acknowledged GPL, but
would still not give me a copy of their derived work.

I am not trying to make money with my spam filtering system, I just want
something that is MS Windows based, and not dependent on a proxy or
plug-in, to be available for free to anyone who wants it.

Murrah Boswell