matching multiple lines

Fred Yankowski fred at
Wed Jul 21 22:34:20 CEST 2004

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 02:28:50PM -0700, .rp wrote:
> Well I know you can find tabs in headers but think it would be quite
> a leap to get procmail to join lines together.

I don't quite follow what you are saying, but it turns out to be
fairly easy to construct procmail patterns that match over multiple
consecutive lines.  Attached is an example script that I use (that
script having nothing to do with bogofilter).

Fred Yankowski      fred at           tel: +1.630.879.1312
OntoSys, Inc	    PGP keyID: 7B449345        fax: +1.630.879.1370     38W242 Deerpath Rd, Batavia, IL 60510-9461, USA