Training and -o

Barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Sat Jul 17 05:29:06 CEST 2004

So I assume I would use the -o values during all use of bogofilter
(hence putting it in the config file)

Do folks want to share what values they are generally using so that we
can come up with some sort of accepted standard?  Or does this create
problems?

What is the impact of not using the -o initially, then adding it later?
If it makes more sense to use it from the start, then what would be good
"starting values".

I am going to use the -l option then grep my logfile to come up with
good -o values.  Let's see what happens.

Mike
--
Barsalou <barjunk at attglobal.net>