X-Bogosity and thresh_update.

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Fri Jul 16 13:37:26 CEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 23:17, Thomas Eastman wrote:
> When you're using thresh_update, is there any way to have bogofilter insert
> into the X-Bogosity: header whether or not the database was in fact updated
> on a certain email?  That way, when correcting classifications, I'll know
> whether or not I need to use 'bogofilter -Ns' or just 'bogofilter -s'.

That's not really necessary.  The X-Bogosity line will tell you the
spamicity, and your config will tell you the thresh_update, so you can
easily determine yourself whether or not it was registered.  If your
thresh_update is 0.01, then you'll know not to use -N or -S for any
spamicity >0.99 or <0.01.

Tom