bogofilter-0.92.2 - new current and TXN releases

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at
Thu Jul 15 04:23:33 CEST 2004

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Charles A Edwards wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 04:01:23 +0200
> Matthias Andree wrote:
> > The files can be downloaded from the SourceForge site, the URL is:
> All links give 404 error

Seems as though the OSDN mirror that SourceForge use for fresh uploads
has a hosed configuration, I hope this clears in a couple of hours. If
not, we'll need to file a support request with SourceForge.

Anyways, you can edit the "osdn" in the URL of the error to "unc" or
"belnet", which have the files, for instance:

Matthias Andree

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)