Training ham seems difficult

Andreas Pardeike andreas at pardeike.net
Wed Jan 14 14:23:09 CET 2004

On 2004-01-14, at 13.39, David Relson wrote:

> Sounds like you've been busy and productive!  We can add your script(?)
> to the bogofilter/contribs directory.  Have you written an explanation
> of the process and can you answer questions when people answer them?

Sure. But I don't want to add it without cleaning it up, making it more
configurable and creating a decent installer & docs. The usual *nix
stuff.

Then, by adding it I hope to gain some feedback to make it better. That
way, it's useful for me and for others. Personally, I feel a strong need
for a system that prevents false positives as much as possible. Just one
job offer blocked as spam can make a big difference!

Regards,
Andreas Pardeike
-- If no symptoms manifest, does a problem exist?