Bogofilter-0.17.1 - new current release
relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Feb 9 23:24:21 EST 2004
Bogofilter-0.17.1, a.k.a. "Code Clean-up Release - Phase 2", has been
released. It fixes a problem with option --bogofilter-dir and some
portability issues for SunOS 4.1.x.
File RELEASE.NOTES-0.17 has details of the changes. If you haven't read
it already, do so! If you determine at some future date that you need
the removed code, you'll have to download 0.16.4
The files are available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/bogofilter as
Release 0.17.0 is the "Code Clean-up Release - Phase 2".
Be sure to read RELEASE.NOTES-0.17 !
* Fix '-d' and '--bogofilter_dir=directory' options.
* Additional portability fixes for SunOS 4.1.4
* Removed DEPRECATED CODE.
* Bogoutil now 'and's the maintenance operations together.
* Bogofilter and bogolexer now use standard long option
* Correct processing order as '-V' doesn't need to read the
* Correct SIGSEGV causes by missing environment variables.
* Documentation cleanups.
* Extracted basic typedefs from system.h into bftypes.h.
* Fixed warnings from Intel C++ 8
* Portability fixes for SunOS 4.1.4
0.16.4 2004-01-23 - Released
2004-01-31 - Promoted to Stable Version
More information about the Bogofilter