default settings for creating wordlists in 0.15.7

Mike Lykov combr at vesna.ru
Tue Nov 11 11:56:01 CET 2003

Hi all.

I found this strange deviation in version 0.15.7 (newer version I don't want
to install - it seems to be some unstable ;)

[combr at mail .bogofilter]$ bogofilter -h
bogofilter version 0.15.7
          -P {opts} - set html processing flag(s).
             where {opts} is one or more of:
              i   - enables  ignoring of upper/lower case.
              I   - disables ignoring of upper/lower case (default).

(by the way - why it's ignoring by default?)

              h   - enables  header line tagging (default).
              H   - disables header line tagging.

But really that's disabled:
$bogofilter -n < newnonspam
$bogoutil -d goodlist.db > good1

in file good1 i cannot see any tags, like head: or from:
x-mailer 6 20031111
x-mimeole 5 20031111

if I add option like this:
$bogofilter -n -Ph < newnonspam
$bogoutil -d goodlist.db > good2

then I see in file good2:
head:x-mailer 6 20031111
head:x-mimeole 5 20031111

WHY ?

I think  - if it's default, then I must turn OFF in by -PH, and not as above ?

--
Mike
registered linux user #315334
jabber id: combr at jabber.ru