It's getting worse

Tony L. Svanstrom tony at svanstrom.com
Sat Mar 29 23:16:25 CET 2003

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 the voices made Janne Nikula write:

JN> * Boris 'pi' Piwinger <3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at> wrote:
JN> > For several days now I observe that I get more and more spam
JN> > not recognized by bogofilter.
JN>
JN> In case it was useful for development, I confirm this. Spammers have
JN> started using more and more creative techniques with the HTML comments.

 <aol>me too </aol>

 Although not a huge problem, yet, it is starting to become a problem; there's
all kinds of trickery, from simple HTML-comments to non-existant tags to SGML
declarations to text too small to be seen in a webbrowser to text of the same
colour as the background to character entity references-coded text to text
"hidden" within javascripts... eh... did I miss anything?

--