FAQ: Asian spam

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Wed Mar 26 17:33:17 CET 2003

Hi!

I think there should be something on asian spam.

I did some test. Some of you already know and use my
procmail recipe to kill it before it enters bogofilter. I
had bogofilter take a look at it for about 100 hours now.
There were 46 mails blocked, 38 of which bogofilter
recognized as spam -- even without being trained on those.
Not too bad. Since the number is pretty small anyways I
wonder if it would help to add them to the training. This is
where the FAQ comes in. It should say something.

Of course, Unicode translation would really help.

pi