Bogofilter to filter porn site

Cedric Foll cedric.foll at ac-rouen.fr
Wed Mar 26 11:01:26 CET 2003

Hi,

I'm network/system admin and i have to avoid the visit of porn site, for
that i'm using squidGuard with a database of porn site. But because the
database is incomplete i have to add porn which have bean visited each
day.
Each day 16 000 differents site have been visited so i've dvl several
script to help me to find porn.
I primary does a "key-word" search on these sites (90% are false
positive) and then, I run bogofilter on the sites which have matched (10
% of false positive)

The results are quite good, but not as good as for spam.
How can I improve the result with bogofilter for this specific use ?
Does anybody have also tried to use bogofilter on this way ?

Regards.