locking w/ whitelisting

Barry Gould BarryGould at PennySaverUSA.net
Wed Mar 26 01:57:01 CET 2003

Hi,

In my procmailrc, I have a whitelist, which does makes a copy, and runs it
through bogofilter -n
(recipe below)

Subsequently, all messages are run through bogofilter -e -p

I'm concerned that the whitelist may not work on the current message if
both tasks run at the same time; i.e. the -e -p may not be affected by the
-n for the current message.

Question: should I do some sort of locking so that the bogofilter -n
finishes before the bogofilter -e -p? What would be the best way to achieve
this?

Thanks,
Barry

# if it's to dns@, it's spam