no output from: bogoutil -d spamlist.db

Michael D Richards michael at emdee.net
Wed Mar 19 18:28:37 CET 2003

Bjorn Graabek wrote:

>>90k sounds like there's not a lot in it. I recently started re-training my
>>filter. My spam file is now at 212k, it has so far been trained on 245 spam
>>messages. Only very recently has it started to actually put spam messages in
>>my spam folder. My guess is that the success rate is currently at ~60%.
>>
>>Whether your file is corrupt or not, I do not know. 90k worth of data would
>>in my experience not be enough for bogofilter to do anything.

Hello,

  Thanks for your response. I have actually found real good results with
just a few messages registered as spam. The problem turned out to be a
typo in one of my scripts that was reversing spam and good
registrations. Basically everything was being registered as good. I am
not sure how the spamlist.db file grew to 90k with no registrations, but
that is what happened.

Thanks,
Michael~