updated home page on sourceforge

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Tue Mar 18 19:03:33 CET 2003

At 12:47 PM 3/18/03, Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:

>David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:
>
> >Galeon automatically does line wrap, so I have neither long lines nor
> >horizontal scroll bars.
>
>No horizontal scroll bars, but lines way to long to read.
>More than about 60 characters become hard to read.
>
>pi

I think I understand.  You prefer short lines in your browser.  You dislike
lines that go the full width of the screen.

At http://www.osagesoftware.com/bsn.html

I have my latest revision of the sourceforge home page.  The width hasn't
changed but I'm using "font=-1" to reduce the font and "cellpadding=2" to
reduce the white space.  At 1024x768 there are no scroll bars.

How does it look?