UI for correcting mistakes

Andrew Norman andy at norman.cx
Mon Mar 17 12:02:23 CET 2003

> Anyway, those are some of my ideas. I have the 'server folders' method
> working pretty well with a simple little bash script using maildirs. I
> am really curious what other things people are doing. Are there creative

I too use the "server folders" approach, with two folders called "Wrong -
is spam" and "Wrong - is not spam". I'm using mailbox files so my bash
script uses the lockfile command to get a lock on the mailboxes before
moving the conents and replacing the file with a template that has the
right stuff in to keep the imap server happy.

The script then strips the IMAP header entry off of the file and gives the
rest to bogofilter.