Thoughts on bogofilter for windows

Barry Gould BarryGould at PennySaverUSA.net
Thu Mar 13 19:53:27 CET 2003

Eudora has a plugin framework that would probably be useful for integrating
Bogofilter, but of course that would make it eudora-only.
http://eudora.com/developers/emsapi/index.html

However, I would be happy just with an easy way to bounce
misclassifications (with full headers) back to the server in Eudora. Right
now, it is about as many mouse-clicks or keystrokes as copying the message
and feeding it to bogofilter with SSH.

Barry