bogofilter-faq [was: Well, it happened]

Dan Stromberg strombrg at dcs.nac.uci.edu
Thu Mar 13 18:13:56 CET 2003

Looks good.  It might not hurt to mention the MUA TLA in there somewhere
in relation to "Existing scripts for fixing registration errors",
possibly even with example programs.

There might also be a place in the FAQ for how to fix registration
errors via evolution, mutt, and other programs (like sample
macros/filters/whatever).

--
Dan Stromberg DCS/NACS/UCI <strombrg at dcs.nac.uci.edu>