Mailing Lists

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Mar 12 14:19:13 CET 2003

Todd,

The current list allows downloading a message index (2000 messages at a
time) and downloading messages (100 at a time).  As of last week,
bogofilter was at 1816 messages for its lifetime and bogofilter-dev was at
1569, so complete indices can be retrieved in one try.  Though using ezmlm
for the list, there is presently no index and no search capability.

A quick look at SourceForge shows an "interesting" calendar view/history
and the ability to list by various views (nested, flat, threaded, ultimate)
and the ability to search by subject words.  In the past, I've had some
problems in administering the current SourceForge lists, but that's
probably due to my minimal knowledge of GNU Mailman.

The bogofilter FAQ, which can be found on SourceForge, does have subscribe
links for all four mailing lists - bogofilter, bogofilter-announce,
bogofilter-dev, and bogofilter-cvs.

A searchable archive _would_ be useful.

Looking at the bogofilter home page, it lacks mailing list info.  I'll see
if I can add it :-)

David