bogofilter and problem with header/body separator

Fabrice Prigent Fabrice.Prigent at univ-tlse1.fr
Tue Mar 11 15:23:05 CET 2003

David Relson wrote:
 > Hello Fabrice,

	Hi.

 > This sounds like you had a corrupt database.  Have you tried running
 > db_verify?
	No. :-((((.

	And you are right :
db_verify: Page 11763 encountered a second time on free list
db_verify: DB->verify: goodlist.old: DB_VERIFY_BAD: Database
verification failed

 > Since version 0.9.1.2 a lot of work has been put into locking so that
 > BerkelyDB can't corrupt the database.  Most of that work is in 0.10.3.1,

	I created database with 0.9... and upgrade regulary, without rebuilding
it. Mea culpa.

	Thanks for your help.

--
Fabrice Prigent              Responsable reseau
Tel : +33 5 61 63 36 93      Fax : +33 5 61 63 37 98   Bureau : AR38 bis