bogofilter and problem with header/body separator

Fabrice Prigent Fabrice.Prigent at univ-tlse1.fr
Tue Mar 11 14:40:25 CET 2003

	Hello everybody,

	I had this week a strange problem with bogofilter (I suppose) : many
messages, most from mailing-list are rejected with
	"Message has no header/body separator"

	I use Postfix and Cyrus (configured with lmtp)

	I think it's bogofilter (0.10.3.1 and not 0.11.1.3) because :

	- any action on any other software (restart, reload, etc..) don't
change anything.
	- when I bypass bogofilter, all is OK.

	I decided to "refresh" database with "bogoutil -m", and now it's OK
with bogofilter.
	When I watch old maillog, it's seems that the problem disappear every
night ("crontabed" refreshing) but it reappear later

	I tried to rebuild completely database with
	bogoutil -d goodlist.db|bogoutil -l goodlist.new

	and it shrunk from 48 Mo to 9Mo !!!

	Is it the solution ? Do you know any other solution ?

	Any help is welcome...

--
Fabrice Prigent              Responsable reseau
Tel : +33 5 61 63 36 93      Fax : +33 5 61 63 37 98   Bureau : AR38 bis