How to add X-Bogosity line in qmail

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Mar 7 13:23:45 CET 2003

Paulo,

I'm not familiar with qmail as I use procmail and postfix, but I'll take a
shot at answering your question...

With procmail, the return code from bogofilter is important.  In "normal"
mode, procmail keeps the message only if bogofilter has a return code of
0.  For that mode I use "bogofilter -p -e < msg".  There's also a
"conditional" mode where procmail does one thing if the return code is 0
and something else if it's 1.  For that mode I would use "bogofilter -p <
msg" (without the '-e'). So the questions are:  what command line are you
using and what effects are you trying to generate?

Looking at your code, I don't see the "-e" switch.  That may be the answer
you're seeking.

David