Architecture Survey

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Mar 6 00:17:30 CET 2003

Greetings,

I have a question and I need your collective help in answering it.  What
architectures are y'all using for running bogofilter?  Today, for example,
I learned of AIX and Immunix users.  I had to google as I hadn't previously
heard of Immunix.

I'm interested in operating system (name and version), cpu type, and
whatever else you think is relevant.  Feel free to include distro name if
your OS is Linux, or even if it's not Linux.

Given all your answers, I'll post a summary.