Config Files [was: options names and help]

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Sep 27 15:25:04 CEST 2002

<x-flowed>
Nick,

The thought of a config file has been mentioned before.  The question was
asked whether anyone had a favorite library for reading/writing one, but
there were no replies.  Come to think of it, I have some old code for
reading a config file in dictionary format, i.e. "key=value" pairs.  Have
you anything better?  Would you like to take on this task?  Would anyone
like this task?

David