options names and help

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Sep 26 15:10:49 CEST 2002

<x-flowed>
At 01:07 AM 9/26/02, Gyepi SAM wrote:
>On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 02:24:43PM -0400, David Relson wrote:
>
> > The documentation has also been updated to show the new option and new
> > option names.  However, the docs still refer to 'ham' and 'spam'.  Should
> > those be changed as well?
>
>I would vote yes: for consistency and clarity.
>
>-Gyepi

Up through version 0.6 the '-n' and '-s' flags were in use and the
wordlists were named goodlist.db and badlist.db.

With version 0.7, the '-h' and '-s' flags came into use and the wordlists
are named hamlist.db and spamlist.db.

Now it's back to '-n' and '-s'.  The documentation will be updated to refer
to good and spam word lists.  Do we wish to change filenames or leave them
as they are?  If changing, I'd suggest goodlist.db and spamlist.db