TODO - Speed and Accuracy

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Sep 26 00:43:01 CEST 2002

<x-flowed>
Hi,

Here's what I see as being next with respect to speed and accuracy:

	1 - replace Judy arrays by wordhash lists - for classification speed
	2 - replace original algorithm by Robinson implementation - for
classification accuracy

For more detail on why these are valuable improvements, see my previous
message entitled "Results - Speed and Accuracy".

David

Acknowlegements:

Thanks to Gyepi Sam for implementing wordhashes and providing code for
using them instead of Judy arrays.
Thanks to Greg Louis for implementing the Robinson algorithm and providing
code used in my testbed.

David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson at osagesoftware.com       Ann Arbor, MI 48103
www.osagesoftware.com          tel:  734.821.8800