Serious problem with non-ASCII words

Jørgen Thomsen jth at jth.net
Fri Sep 20 18:44:17 CEST 2002

Den Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:24:34 +0200, skrev du :

>Looks like the parser is broken. Since I know German, I shall have a
>look.

I already observed this problem. It is quite simple. These are the
alphanumeric characters in Latin-1, which should be used in the parser for the
Latin-1 character set.

[0-9A-Z_a-zªµºÀ-ÖØ-öø-ÿ]

A more general I18N solution should be made, however, but I tried with
different locales on my linux box, but they all came out like this except for
the C locale, so my test program probably wasn't right.

- Jørgen