OSX install problems

Eric Mings elm at answers123.com
Wed Sep 18 17:26:50 CEST 2002

>Probably the process of building the distribution is a bit wrong.  Looking
>at Makefile, it appears the sequence for building bogofilter-0.7.x.tar.gz is
>
>         configure
>         make dist
>
>David

So is this something that can/will be fixed in the very near future, or
should I be looking for a version of autoconf that will install on my OSX
box?

I really don't want to go chasing other unrelated packages if they should
not be necessary, and may well lead more tangential installation issues.
Thanks much for all the input on this issue!

--
Regards,

Eric Mings