OSX install problems

Eric Mings elm at answers123.com
Tue Sep 17 23:19:21 CEST 2002

It was previously mentioned that the link below might help with OSX install:

>http://bogofilter.sourceforge.net/bogofilter-faq.html

The page ends abruptly after the instructions on downloading and
installing BerkeleyDB. However, I forged on with my attempt. After
installing the latest BerkelyDB and entering the DB path into the
configure script it ran fine. However when I attempt to make bogofilter
it states a fatal error that "Autoconf version 2.52 or higher is required
for this script" and then goes on to output various errors related to
incompatible pointer types. What next?? Thanks.

--
Regards,

Eric Mings