better mutt macros?

Ben Rosengart br at panix.com
Fri Sep 13 22:22:58 CEST 2002

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 02:56:08PM -0500, Eric Seppanen wrote:
> Does anyone have the knowhow to write a mutt macro that will pipe a
> message to bogofilter, then save it to an archive mailbox?

I'm not sure this will work, but try it -- I think mutt will interpret
anything between the quotes as if it is keyboard input.

macro pager X "|bogofilter [args]\n s[foldername]\n"

--
Ben Rosengart     (212) 741-4400 x215

Microsoft has argued that open source is bad for business, but you
have to ask, "Whose business?  Theirs, or yours?"    --Tim O'Reilly