Do we need an exclusion list or something?

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Fri Sep 13 21:18:36 CEST 2002

I was looking at a message that had been miscategorized as spam, and I see
that most of the words returned by "bogofilter -v" with high numbers are
ones that are on every single email message I recieve, spam or not:
netscape -> 0.990000
edt -> 0.990000
for -> 0.990000
esmtp -> 0.990000
with -> 0.990000
postfix -> 0.990000
allhats.xcski.com -> 0.990000
localhost -> 0.990000
from -> 0.990000
received -> 0.990000
allhats -> 0.990000
delivered-to -> 0.990000
return-path -> 0.990000
sep -> 0.990000
xcski.com -> 0.990000
Spamicity of 1.000000

"edt", "for", "esmtp", "with", "postfix", "allhats.xcski.com",
"localhost", "from", "received", "allhats", "delivered-to", "return-path",
"sep" and "xcski.com" are going to be in the headers of every single
message I recieve, spam or not.  How can I stop it from classifying these
messages as spam?  Is it because the account this one is on hasn't
received enough non-spam to train bogofilter properly?

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com>, not speaking for anybody
Is this a rhetorical question?