[bogofilter] Bogofilter on OSX

Eric Mings elm at answers123.com
Tue Sep 10 22:54:10 CEST 2002

I am assuming I am the only one currenty crazy enough to be wanting to
get bogofilter running on a OSX mailserver. Thus far I haven't made much
progress, as I understand Judy is required. I have been corresponding
with the author of Judy and he has been very helpful trying to fix the
installation so it will install on OSX. At this point it will partially
build but not the .so. Anyway, if anyone else here is working on getting
bogofilter running on OSX or has any suggestions please contact me.
Thanks much.

--
Regards,

Eric Mings