Hey! Woah! git conversion!!

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Tue May 21 19:22:08 CEST 2019

Hello Matthias!

In the process of looking around at Sourceforge because of my
upcoming bogofilter port for CRUX-Linux (there is none yet; and
with LMDB and therefore: can i somehow download an official
tarball via Sourceforge/SVN) i have seen that just recently, what
a coincidence, you have converted the repo to git and have also
created a gitlab project, from which i seem to know that balls
will be no problem!

Thanks that you have found time for doing the conversion, this
really is great news for me and my use case(s).
Now all i need is a 2 KB patch.

Thanks and Ciao!

P.S.: I am confident that this message will not reach the list
and instead be classified as spam.  Yay.

--steffen