bogofilter-0.92.6 - new current release
relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Aug 22 17:36:51 EDT 2004
Some minor problems with the "-QQ" option have been fixed.
Files are available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/bogofilter for
Here are the md5sums for the release:
Here are the changes since 0.92.4, the last stable release:
Caution: If upgrading from an old version and skipping several
intervening versions of bogofilter, be smart and verify that the new
version is working for you before putting it into production.
Bogofilter's developers recommend that you run a few manual command
line tests. Use options, config files, and wordlists from your
production environment. This will help ensure that the new version of
bogofilter is working properly.
* Revise "-QQ" output so it can be used (unchanged) in a config file.
* Remove obsolete "--with-db" option from configure.ac
* Improve documentation of '-B' and '-y' options.
* Validate dates used with '-y'.
* Diagnose missing wordlist specification.
* Cross reference man pages to one another.
* Expanded discussion of long options in bogofilter's man page.
* Added "-QQ" option to bogofilter to display extended parameter list.
* OS/2 compatibility changes (contributed by Yuri Dario).
* Removed obsolete test output files - combined.out, separate.out, and
* Documentation update. Sample configure commands now use
option --with-libdb-prefix rather than obsolete --with-db.
* Added "--wordlist" to bogofilter's help output.
* Minor clean-ups for bogofilter's help output.
* Merged files RELEASE.NOTES-0.1? into cumulative RELEASE.NOTES file.
* Removed files CHANGES-0.1? as they duplicate info in NEWS.
0.92.4 2004-07-29 - Stable Release
More information about the Bogofilter-announce