[bogofilter-announce] bogofilter-0.11.1.4 - download info
relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Mar 26 07:42:00 EST 2003
Bogofilter version 0.11.1.4 has been released on SourceForge. It fixes
several minor defects and updates the documentation.
Project page: http://bogofilter.sourceforge.net/
Download page: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=62265
* Cleaned up help messages and added version info.
* Expanded bogofilter-faq.html
* Fixed precedence for directory specifications.
* Fixed processing of folded X-Bogosity line.
* Fixed processing of spam_subject_tag.
* Expanded regression tests.
* Cleaned up fprintf() arguments.
* Cleaned up message and mime header checks.
* Additional improvements to maintenance code.
* Fixed bogoutil's broken maintenance mode.
* Update bogofilter documentation and FAQ.
* Fixed configure problems with libdb and unsigned shorts.
* Fixed locking issues for additional architectures.
* Fixed flaw that caused user config file to be ignored.
* Fixed broken '-u' (update) code.
* Updated documentation of bogolexer and bogoutil.
* Using standard html comment delimiters when discarding comments.
* Fixed charset initialization flaw.
* The Robinson-Fisher algorithm is now the default algorithm.
* The configuration file parser is stricter and more correct.
* Separated message registration options from unregistration
options. '-S' and '-N' have been changed and now just do
unregistration. To move a meessage from one wordlist to the
other, use '-S -n' or '-N -s' (as appropriate)
* Bogofilter's -p (passthrough) mode will no longer read the entire
mail into memory if the standard input is a seekable regular file.
* Bogofilter's '-l' option was changed and no longer allows an
argument. Use the new '-L yourtag' option to provide a tag
for log messages.
* Database access efficiency changes.
* Improvements in html comment handling code.
* Internal cleanup of storage used in parsing messages and
working with databases.
* Manual pages now contain the proper path to bogofilter.cf.
More information about the Bogofilter-announce