relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Mar 6 00:00:10 EST 2003
Bogofilter 0.11.1.1 is available on SourceForge. It is a bugfix for 0.11.1.
* Fixed flaw that caused user config file to be ignored.
* Fixed broken '-u' (update) code.
* Updated documentation of bogolexer and bogoutil.
* Using standard html comment delimiters when discarding comments.
* Fixed charset initialization flaw.
* The Robinson-Fisher algorithm is now the default algorithm.
* The configuration file parser is stricter and more correct.
* Separated message registration options from unregistration
options. '-S' and '-N' have been changed and now just do
unregistration. To move a meessage from one wordlist to the
other, use '-S -n' or '-N -s' (as appropriate)
* Bogofilter's -p (passthrough) mode will no longer read the entire
mail into memory if the standard input is a seekable regular file.
* Bogofilter's '-l' option was changed and no longer allows an
argument. Use the new '-L yourtag' option to provide a tag
for log messages.
* Database access efficiency changes.
* Improvements in html comment handling code.
* Internal cleanup of storage used in parsing messages and
working with databases.
* Manual pages now contain the proper path to bogofilter.cf.
More information about the Bogofilter-announce