[bogofilter-announce] bogofilter 0.11.0 released
relson at osagesoftware.com
Tue Mar 4 12:16:19 EST 2003
Bogofilter version 0.11.0 has been released on SourceForge as the new
Here's the NEWS file:
* The Robinson-Fisher algorithm is now the default algorithm.
* Separated message registration options from unregistration
options. '-S' and '-N' have been changed and now just do
unregistration. To move a meessage from one wordlist to the
other, use '-S -n' or '-N -S' (as appropriate)
* Bogofilter's -p (passthrough) mode will no longer read the entire
mail into memory if the standard input is a seekable regular file.
* Database locking has been improved.
* Database access efficiency changes.
* Improvements in html comment handling code.
* Internal cleanup of storage used in parsing messages and
working with databases.
* Manual pages now contain the proper path to bogofilter.cf.
More information about the Bogofilter-announce